Izzy in a nut shell

My photo
the burbs, MD, Nigeria
rapper/artist, retired sneaker head, hopeless with the females, cool like the artic, wordplay is articulate, swagg kinda ridicolous, jump jump my battery charged im bout my green like string beans and beams from mars, the one true L.A.S.E.R mixtape on the way hopefully titled:Verbals of a Poet

arcues cool ass pokemon

arcues cool ass pokemon
gotta have my pokemon and shit

a little piece of my rap game just some basic stuff

Friday, January 29, 2010

Realness

Alright so whatever happened to ladies working thier real hair?? i mean where is all the natrual beauty at??. On the real im sick of all the weaves, the clip ons, the extension, i mean just go natrual and just do u. For example lets say your hitting it rght?? lls and u wanna get alittel rough so u grab onto some hair, what are you gona do when that shit comes out?? lol that is not attractive and it is a majr turnoff. So please ladies for my sake revert back to the all natrual ok? use the hair that God gave you

No comments:

Post a Comment

grubbage

grubbage
see im not like most teens that love pizza, burgers etc, i mean dont get me wrong i love all that but my real love is pancakes. i cant stress that enough thier dope

lyricism

Daydream ft Jill Scott

This all time has to be one of my fave and greatest lupe videos next to kick push and i gotcha enjoy