Izzy in a nut shell

My photo
the burbs, MD, Nigeria
rapper/artist, retired sneaker head, hopeless with the females, cool like the artic, wordplay is articulate, swagg kinda ridicolous, jump jump my battery charged im bout my green like string beans and beams from mars, the one true L.A.S.E.R mixtape on the way hopefully titled:Verbals of a Poet

arcues cool ass pokemon

arcues cool ass pokemon
gotta have my pokemon and shit

a little piece of my rap game just some basic stuff

Saturday, February 20, 2010

my second profession

i kill em with one liners, to be as good as me u gotta pull an all-nighter, shout out to wayne if she on fire then i gotta light her, my bars aint food so dont try and bite em, u can write em but thats plagiarism, i got these kicks for free, but you had to pay to get em, so one day i will rise to the sky like constellation, i have no trials, but many tribulations, so lord help me rule this nation, shoutout to back yard they faking like turkey bacon, see i messed with ya girl she said she wasnt taken, and her vagina spot it was looking vacant, so lets agree, lets come to a compliance, i stand alone no need for an alliance, money on my mind, call my brain finance, let me throw in a random; serena got a fine ass, im single but the rap-game is mine, i put the game in line, call me 64 u gotta blow me to work, my flow is new boy and ur a jerk, oh i know, dont tell me twice, my bars are oh so nice visit me at rap my line dot kizom

No comments:

Post a Comment

grubbage

grubbage
see im not like most teens that love pizza, burgers etc, i mean dont get me wrong i love all that but my real love is pancakes. i cant stress that enough thier dope

lyricism

Daydream ft Jill Scott

This all time has to be one of my fave and greatest lupe videos next to kick push and i gotcha enjoy