Izzy in a nut shell

My photo
the burbs, MD, Nigeria
rapper/artist, retired sneaker head, hopeless with the females, cool like the artic, wordplay is articulate, swagg kinda ridicolous, jump jump my battery charged im bout my green like string beans and beams from mars, the one true L.A.S.E.R mixtape on the way hopefully titled:Verbals of a Poet

arcues cool ass pokemon

arcues cool ass pokemon
gotta have my pokemon and shit

a little piece of my rap game just some basic stuff

Saturday, February 27, 2010

nosey ass females these days?? o.o

point in case to add to yesterdays post, today i put the girl on blast about what i saw. i didnt wanna do her too dirty so i didnt call her a homie hopper. However i did say "soo i see you have new man candy"  she goes "what are you talking about" im like dont do that dumb shit you know exactly what im talking about, she goes "ohh HIM" im like yeaa then she goes "what about u and ur lil gf" :note ladies and gentle men the girl on this blog kathy the one in the red  and the blue skirt is my BEST friend. One thing i hate most is when people jump to conclusions and assume shes my gf when in actuality she is not. In addition to that we are seen hanging alot and on this faithfull day it just so happens that the girl this blog is about saw us together  ( may i add she delivered the meanest eye roll in my direction). The bottom line is she did what most girls i try and talk to do she jumped to the assumption that kathy is my gf, it took every piece of me not to bitch slap her XD lol. point in case idk why people jump to that conclusion i asked her the following set of questions : have u ever seen us kiss? hold hands? bun up? she responded no to all of them sooo the fact of the matter is why the fuck did she come to the conclusion that were dating based on this lack of evidence?? stupidity to the fullest. I despise nosiness especially in females if you want to know something about em dont be scared to ask rather than jump to conclusions ans whatnot. I think the matter of the fact is shes jealous and i guess thats expected from a freshman im not gonna lie shes cute and all but on the real i need a chick with substance shes kinda ditzy like she gets confused when i use words that are part of my everyday vocab. evidentially thier "big" words to her  like that word evidentially if used it on her she would be like what. Then again what can u expect from a girl that txts like  this "mi n mi cuzzo, and is this all a fantic<--- yes that is how she spelled  the word "fantasy" smh where she learned how to spell idk. But to be perfectly honest with u all.. im about to graduate from high school like i said earlier idk why i was even messing with a freshman, yall know the myth "thier easy" so i guess i was tryna "snatch" her up which was wrong on my behalf but its whatever tho who cares. its life, anyway i came in 7th today in laser tag outta 35 people im a beast and umm i want a bomber hat if anyone has deets on where i can get one let me know il appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment

grubbage

grubbage
see im not like most teens that love pizza, burgers etc, i mean dont get me wrong i love all that but my real love is pancakes. i cant stress that enough thier dope

lyricism

Daydream ft Jill Scott

This all time has to be one of my fave and greatest lupe videos next to kick push and i gotcha enjoy